Trinity Summer Classic
Good afternoon swim parents!
If you’re receiving this e-mail it means that your swimmer has qualified for one or more event(s) at the 2018 Trinity Summer Classic. Trinity is a post-season Invitational meet that swimmer’s must qualify for time-wise. This meet also requires an entry fee of $5.00 per individual event. The Township will pay for any relays that are entered for your age group if there are enough swimmers interested. Please indicate in the online entry if your swimmer is interested in relays for this meet.
The Trinity meet is typically held at the CISD Natatorium but this year, due to construction, it will be held at the brand-new Cy-Fair Natatorium, 12550 Windfern Rd B, Houston, TX 77064. The 10 and under events are on Saturday (6/23) and 11 and over events are on Sunday (6/24).
Special to the Trinity meet:
3 Event Bonus Rule– If the swimmer has achieved a TRINITY time (gold or silver) in at least three events, and has entered Trinity in at least three events, the swimmer will be allowed to enter any remaining event(s) for his/her age group for which the swimmer has not achieved a Trinity time. See exceptions below.
Cut-Off Times - Under no circumstances can the swimmer enter any event if he/she has
Exception:100 Free - The 100 Free is exempt from the (3) event rule. Swimmers must achieve the time standard in order to enter the event.
What should I do if I want to go to Trinity?
- Go into family Swimtopia account and enter your swimmer in the events by the end of Divisionals (6/16).
- Pay for individual events by the end of Divisionals (6/16) and give payment to Eric or Jen Petty. Please make checks payable to “The Woodlands Township” and put your swimmer(s) name on the memo line.
- If you are sending payment to the pool during practice times, please put payment in the ribbon box under the file marked “Trinity”.
- If you are taking advantage of the 3 event bonus rule make sure to make note of that with your payment so that I can make sure that is noted in the entry.
- Payment by check is preferred, but if you must pay by cash, please put it in a sealed envelope with your swimmer’s name on it and follow up with me to make sure that I got it.
- Additional information about the meet and t-shirt design and pre-sale can be found at https://trinitysummerclassic.swimtopia.com/