Canes V. Cudas meet information
Please declare your swimmer for this weeks meet.
CHECK IN TIME IS AT 7:00a.m. for all swimmers and volunteers.
6012 Root Road, Spring TX 77389 (Diagonally opposite to Klein Oak High school)
CHECK IN 7:00a.m.
Your swimmer must check in. The meet can be delayed if we are looking for swimmers of having to reseed events. After checking in at the check in table, please check in with your age group parent. A tent will be set up for check in.
WARM UPS ARE AT 7:45a.m.
MEET STARTS AT 8:30a.m.
HURRICANES SET UP
Set up will be east of the pool near the playground. We will supply a few age groups tents, however please bring a tent to ensure shade for your family. All swimmer set up is outside the pool fence area. The pool area is reserved for event viewing only. No chairs inside the pool fence please. (Refer to map in attachment)
WHAT TO BRING:
- Cash/credit card
- goggles ( make sure they are secure)
- Tent for shelter
- Activities for the kids
- HURRICANES Swimmer/Volunteer check in 7:00 a.m.
- The Cudas will warm-up from 7:15-7:45 a.m.
- HURRICANES warm up time is 7:45-8:15 a.m.
- We will need scratches/relay updates by 8:00 a.m.
- There will be an officials meeting at 8:00 a.m.
- There will be a timers and scribes meeting at 8:00 a.m.
- National Anthem lineup at 8:15 a.m.
- First event call at 8:25 a.m.
Park in limited near the pool. Please park on Northcrest Drive. Please do not block any driveways or you could get towed. Carpool is possible.
Please obey these basic parking rules:
- No parking at a stop sign.
- Do not block a fire hydrant or driveway.
- On residential streets, parking is permitted on one side of the street only (this will allow emergency vehicles to pass unobstructed).
- Do not park where "No Parking" signs are posted!
- Following these rules will allow for smooth traffic flow and better relations with families who live near the Northampton Cudas Competition Pool.
Food & beverage for both breakfast and lunch will be available. Cash and Credit Cards accepted.
- Breakfast tacos
- Sausage on a stick,
- chips, candy, water, Body Armor (sports drink), etc.
Kona Ice will also be on-site selling Snow Cones.Cash only.
REMEMBER TO SUPPORT YOUR TEAM AND WEAR
The kids will appreciate seeing their supporters in blue. If you are interested, blue tops are available from Michaels, Academy and Walmart to name a few. Sue K. is happy to add a Hurricanes decal to it, if you like.
Thanks everyone and go Canes!