How to cancel SwimTopia app pro subscription
The SwimTopia Customer Happiness Team is unable to cancel a Pro subscription or issue any refunds. All cancellations and refund requests must go through either the App Store or the Google Play Store.
Canceling a Pro subscription from the App Store
How to cancel an App Store or News+ subscription on iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID when the pop up window appears.
- Enter your Apple ID password or fingerprint ID when prompted.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the Subscription you want to cancel.
Canceling a Pro subscription from the Google Play Store
Uninstalling the app will not cancel your subscription.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
If you have a subscription with an app and the app gets removed from Google Play, your future subscription will be canceled. Your past subscriptions will not be refunded.
When you cancel a subscription you’ll still be able to use your subscription for the time you’ve already paid.
For detailed instructions, see this Google help article:
To request a refund, see this Google help article: